Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default AIOE.org home to cowards and terrorists

wrote:

I own a bunch of old computers. If I could figure out a way to send them
to you cheap, you can have them for free.
cuhulin

Why not see if a local Veterans group has someone who does similar
work for disabled Veterans? It isn't cheap to ship computers, unless
they are on pallets and are shipped to a commercial address, with a

Or, you could find someone in your area who can help you, and start
your own project. If you do, I'll send you a couple CDROMs with the
freeware software I use on the computers I rebuild.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida