Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave Platt Dave Platt is offline

Default AIOE.org home to cowards and terrorists

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Why are you reposting all this forged stuff without any
added material; all I see in these latest messages is
the quoted text and nothing else.

I was adding a statement that it was forged, but Supernews won't let
that through.

Your repostings are cluttering up the newsgroup just as badly as the
forgeries (IMO).

If you feel that you must point out the forgeries, I suggest that you
do so in a more compact fashion... e.g. post one "noticed of forged
postings" message per day or so, with a list of the Article IDs and
subjects.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO