Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Old Mitsubishi Projection TV with Blue Horizontal Alignment Problems

Hello. I have an old Mitsubishi projection tv that is having problems
with alignment. I first noticed the problem when the television began
displaying two images; one blue, the other red and green. When I
attempted to fix the problem by realigning everything I was not able
to overlap the B with the R&G. Any suggestions?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
AJ AJ is offline

Check the output devices, may replacments. Also check low value resistors in
registration circuits.