DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Old Mitsubishi Projection TV with Blue Horizontal Alignment Problems (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/226221-old-mitsubishi-projection-tv-blue-horizontal-alignment-problems.html)

[email protected] December 15th 07 08:58 AM

Old Mitsubishi Projection TV with Blue Horizontal Alignment Problems

Hello. I have an old Mitsubishi projection tv that is having problems
with alignment. I first noticed the problem when the television began
displaying two images; one blue, the other red and green. When I
attempted to fix the problem by realigning everything I was not able
to overlap the B with the R&G. Any suggestions?

AJ December 15th 07 05:38 PM

Old Mitsubishi Projection TV with Blue Horizontal Alignment Problems

Check the output devices, may replacments. Also check low value resistors in
registration circuits.