Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Television & consumer electronics magazine.

Is apparently to be resurrected - January issue should be available sometime
December.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"ian field" wrote in message

Is apparently to be resurrected - January issue should be available
sometime December.

Hi Ian

Take it you got the same letter as me today. Any idea who this guy is ? I'm
guessing he worked for Nexus previously. He's asking me if I would like to
consider writing for them again. Presumably the same to you ?
I'm about to e-mail him in a minute.

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

ian field wrote:
Is apparently to be resurrected - January issue should be available sometime
December.

Announcement on
http://www.televisionmagazine.co.uk/

--
Adrian C
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

"ian field" wrote in message

Is apparently to be resurrected - January issue should be available
sometime December.

Hi Ian

Take it you got the same letter as me today. Any idea who this guy is ?
I'm guessing he worked for Nexus previously. He's asking me if I would
like to consider writing for them again. Presumably the same to you ?
I'm about to e-mail him in a minute.

Arfa

Sadly I don't do much servicing these days so consequently I don't have much
to write about, there is the possibility I might in the future develop
project ideas but nothing springs immediately to mind.