DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Television & consumer electronics magazine. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/217926-television-consumer-electronics-magazine.html)

ian field October 18th 07 08:05 PM

Television & consumer electronics magazine.

Is apparently to be resurrected - January issue should be available sometime
December.

Arfa Daily October 19th 07 01:37 AM

"ian field" wrote in message

Is apparently to be resurrected - January issue should be available
sometime December.

Hi Ian

Take it you got the same letter as me today. Any idea who this guy is ? I'm
guessing he worked for Nexus previously. He's asking me if I would like to
consider writing for them again. Presumably the same to you ?
I'm about to e-mail him in a minute.

Arfa

Adrian C October 19th 07 12:08 PM

ian field wrote:
Is apparently to be resurrected - January issue should be available sometime
December.

Announcement on
http://www.televisionmagazine.co.uk/

--
Adrian C

ian field October 19th 07 04:11 PM

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

"ian field" wrote in message

Is apparently to be resurrected - January issue should be available
sometime December.

Hi Ian

Take it you got the same letter as me today. Any idea who this guy is ?
I'm guessing he worked for Nexus previously. He's asking me if I would
like to consider writing for them again. Presumably the same to you ?
I'm about to e-mail him in a minute.

Arfa

Sadly I don't do much servicing these days so consequently I don't have much
to write about, there is the possibility I might in the future develop
project ideas but nothing springs immediately to mind.