Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony KV-29CL10E Over Current Protection

Hi

I have a SONY KV-29CL10E TV that suddenly died. The led flashes two
times (OCP) and I've tried to search for fault compenents. The OCP
does not occur when I disconnect the +B rail

I've tried to disconnect diffrent stuff on the +B rail to find out
where the problem is, but the HV-coil is depending on everything
connected to the +B rail, so I havn't had much luck.

I havn't dared to tie OCP-line to ground (disable it) yet, but I've
read some stuff about the supply IC, MCZ3001D, and I'm beginning to
suspect that it's the bad guy in this TV.

I've checked all major transistors and diodes, tried to check all the
caps linked to these parts and all components are ok.

Anyone who's had the same problem and can help me?

If someone have a block diagram of the MCZ3001D or datash--- I would
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

protection ckt. ziadhbm1234 Home Repair 4 July 25th 07 04:50 PM
Eye protection AAvK Woodworking 13 March 9th 06 02:12 AM
Bias Current for SONY TA-F246E Belbo Electronics Repair 4 January 5th 06 12:48 PM
Protection LED descentr Electronics Repair 3 August 29th 04 03:03 PM
Sony STR-D865 Receiver "Protection" mode William Buchholz Electronics Repair 3 November 5th 03 01:12 PM