Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Copper or brass wire mesh

I'm thinking of reinforcing solder points on dropper resistors, subjected to
vibration. Forcing a small pad of mesh over the lead and burying in the
solder.
Other than proper suppliers for large quantities, what sort of
shops/conventional applications would use it.?
My local decent hardware shop has nothing , a local machine mart has
expanded brass sheet but that is too coarse. Would there be a
gardening/horticulture use?

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Where can I buy stucco materials (mix, colorants, wire mesh, etc) Chessaurus Home Repair 7 May 21st 07 08:44 PM
OK to put wire mesh on the inside of roof vents? Bill Stock Home Repair 11 January 22nd 07 12:50 PM
Supplier of wire mesh? NoSpam UK diy 6 January 15th 07 02:07 PM
Do I need to redo the wire mesh or rebar? miamicuse Home Repair 9 September 3rd 05 04:13 PM
why put wire mesh in mud shower pan? peter Home Repair 4 February 13th 05 06:17 AM