Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default IR 9319 Transistor

I have a blown Transistor out of an electric wheelchair and cannot find a
listing or cross reference for the International Rectifier No. 9319 , any
help would be appreciated , this is a TO-220 case Trans.
Thanks
Phil L.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jun 7, 11:02 pm, "Phil" wrote:
I have a blown Transistor out of an electric wheelchair and cannot find a
listing or cross reference for the International Rectifier No. 9319 , any
help would be appreciated , this is a TO-220 case Trans.
Thanks
Phil L.

I don't think this is a transistor, as IR made vanishingly few of
them. More likely a voltage regulator or SCR.

If you change your search parameters, this might help.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
msg msg is offline

Phil wrote:

Thanks for the help , yes the 9319 is the mfg. date and P/N is PMC-NE8 and
yes I can't find it for the homebuilder and no cross reference , Phil L.

snip

That sure doesn't look like an IR part number; if the device was made
by IR than that appears to be a customer's code. What brand is the controller?
Most medical equipment service houses have cross references for all these
parts (we have such a shop in our area that repairs wheelchair controllers
and they certainly have manuals with component descriptions and cross-
references).

Regards,

Michael

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jun 7, 11:02 pm, "Phil" wrote:
I have a blown Transistor out of an electric wheelchair and cannot find a
listing or cross reference for the International Rectifier No. 9319 , any
help would be appreciated , this is a TO-220 case Trans.
Thanks
Phil L.

Might try he

http://www.icplus.net/frameresults.aspx

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:01:54 -0400, "Phil" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Thanks for the help , yes the 9319 is the mfg. date and P/N is PMC-NE8 and
yes I can't find it for the homebuilder and no cross reference , Phil L.

"Phil" wrote in message
.. .
I have a blown Transistor out of an electric wheelchair and cannot find a
listing or cross reference for the International Rectifier No. 9319 , any
help would be appreciated , this is a TO-220 case Trans.
Thanks
Phil L.

This site suggests that it is in fact a (MOS)FET:
http://www.mark5.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=PMC-NE8

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

" wrote:

On Jun 7, 11:02 pm, "Phil" wrote:
I have a blown Transistor out of an electric wheelchair and cannot find a
listing or cross reference for the International Rectifier No. 9319 , any
help would be appreciated , this is a TO-220 case Trans.
Thanks
Phil L.

I don't think this is a transistor, as IR made vanishingly few of
them. More likely a voltage regulator or SCR.

If you change your search parameters, this might help.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

From the Mouser website:

IR Semiconductors
• Diodes & Rectifiers (21)
• MOSFETs & MOSFETs RF (105)
• Thyristors - Diacs, Sidacs, SCRs & Triacs (7)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

" wrote:

On Jun 7, 11:02 pm, "Phil" wrote:
I have a blown Transistor out of an electric wheelchair and cannot find a
listing or cross reference for the International Rectifier No. 9319 , any
help would be appreciated , this is a TO-220 case Trans.
Thanks
Phil L.

I don't think this is a transistor, as IR made vanishingly few of
them. More likely a voltage regulator or SCR.

If you change your search parameters, this might help.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

From the Mouser website:

IR Semiconductors
. Diodes & Rectifiers (21)
. MOSFETs & MOSFETs RF (105)
. Thyristors - Diacs, Sidacs, SCRs & Triacs (7)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

How old is the chair? That number looks suspiciously like a date code, and if
so, it's absolutely useless as an identifying mark. It just states when the
part was made.

Any other characters/numbers on the part that might give us a clue? Have you
tried contacting the manufacturer for replacement parts or identification of the
part?

As a last resort, contact an organization that services these chairs. They
probably won't give you much advice, but it's worth a shot.

One more last resort, you might have to bite a bullet and pay a service shop to
repair it for you.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

"In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." - Yogi Berra

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

" wrote:

On Jun 7, 11:02 pm, "Phil" wrote:
I have a blown Transistor out of an electric wheelchair and cannot find a
listing or cross reference for the International Rectifier No. 9319 , any
help would be appreciated , this is a TO-220 case Trans.
Thanks
Phil L.

I don't think this is a transistor, as IR made vanishingly few of
them. More likely a voltage regulator or SCR.

If you change your search parameters, this might help.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

From the Mouser website:

[...]

Why should "I" have to pay for the repair of the OPs power chair?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

transistor Imran Electronics Repair 10 August 23rd 06 11:41 AM
RF transistor Lost'n Found Electronics 6 June 19th 06 01:32 PM
Need transistor sub Bill Robinson Electronics Repair 2 June 19th 06 12:19 PM
looking for transistor Max Electronics Repair 4 September 25th 05 01:59 PM
Transistor CS1092G in Sutton 8 transistor AM-radio ? Matti Kaki Electronics Repair 8 October 22nd 03 09:13 PM