Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default IR 9319 Transistor

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:01:54 -0400, "Phil" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Thanks for the help , yes the 9319 is the mfg. date and P/N is PMC-NE8 and
yes I can't find it for the homebuilder and no cross reference , Phil L.

"Phil" wrote in message
.. .
I have a blown Transistor out of an electric wheelchair and cannot find a
listing or cross reference for the International Rectifier No. 9319 , any
help would be appreciated , this is a TO-220 case Trans.
Thanks
Phil L.

This site suggests that it is in fact a (MOS)FET:
http://www.mark5.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=PMC-NE8

- Franc Zabkar