Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.swordfighting

Default How to repair a suitcase nuke???

I've just bought a defective Russian suitcase nuke
on the black market. It seems to be a little bit rusted,
but the Plutonium inside smells ok.

How can I repair the suitcase nuke???

Please help!!!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article om,
"Lucas J.Riesau" wrote:

I've just bought a defective Russian suitcase nuke
on the black market. It seems to be a little bit rusted,
but the Plutonium inside smells ok.

How can I repair the suitcase nuke???

Please help!!!

You'll need the schematic. Post the make and model number. I'll check my
Sam's file, and could let you have a copy for $37,000 cash.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Lucas J.Riesau" ) writes:

Take note, if the subject header wasn't clue enough, that this guy
is a troll. Not only did he post it
to sci.electronics.repair but also alt.swordfighting So it's one
of those occasional nonsense posts, nominally on topic, where the
goal is to get replies in that other newsgroup. Anyone who doesn't
cut out the other newsgroup when replying has helped to satisfy
the troll.

Oddly, I hadn't seen one of these in some time, and I had thought/hoped
that we'd seen the last of them.

Michael
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.swordfighting

Default How to repair a lame trolle???

"Lucas J.Riesau" wrote:

I've just bought a defective Russian suitcase nuke
on the black market. It seems to be a little bit rusted,
but the Plutonium inside smells ok.

How can I repair the suitcase nuke???

Please help!!!

I did! See subject line above.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.swordfighting
GPE GPE is offline

"Lucas J.Riesau" wrote in message
ps.com...
I've just bought a defective Russian suitcase nuke
on the black market. It seems to be a little bit rusted,
but the Plutonium inside smells ok.

How can I repair the suitcase nuke???

Please help!!!

I remember one of the electronics design magazines had a nuclear article on
April Fools day. They had a pretty good write up on a nuclear powered UPS
for your desktop computer. Haven't seen a link for this in some time. But
I can imagine a mini-nuke under the desk by your gonads for 8 hours a day
would work wonders.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Michael Black wrote:
"Lucas J.Riesau" ) writes:

Take note, if the subject header wasn't clue enough, that this guy
is a troll. Not only did he post it
to sci.electronics.repair but also alt.swordfighting So it's one
of those occasional nonsense posts, nominally on topic, where the
goal is to get replies in that other newsgroup. Anyone who doesn't
cut out the other newsgroup when replying has helped to satisfy
the troll.

Oddly, I hadn't seen one of these in some time, and I had thought/hoped
that we'd seen the last of them.

Michael

Lighten up. These threads have elicited some amusing--and even
enlightening--replies in the past. So might this one if somebody
doesn't throw a wet blanket over it....

Heaven forbid that we might have a little fun once in a while. In any
case, it's hardly the classic troll, where the poster attempts to
inflame the group with some emotionally laden subject...except in your
case, of course.

jak

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.swordfighting

"larry moe 'n curly" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lucas J.Riesau wrote:

I've just bought a defective Russian suitcase nuke
on the black market. It seems to be a little bit rusted,
but the Plutonium inside smells ok.

How can I repair the suitcase nuke???

Please help!!!

Sam Goldwasser's Repair FAQ covers everything. Or ask Jack Bauer's
dad, Philip Bauer (he didn't really die on the oil rig, you know?).

But I think that you have a fake because real Russian suitcase bombs
are made of stainless steel and don't rust. You gotta be careful when
buying off Craig's List or eBay.

Probably got it from China. Cost was $1 , postage was $30.000.
It comes marked as a gift.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article .com,
larry moe 'n curly wrote:

Lucas J.Riesau wrote:

I've just bought a defective Russian suitcase nuke
on the black market. It seems to be a little bit rusted,
but the Plutonium inside smells ok.

How can I repair the suitcase nuke???

Please help!!!

Sam Goldwasser's Repair FAQ covers everything. Or ask Jack Bauer's
dad, Philip Bauer (he didn't really die on the oil rig, you know?).

But I think that you have a fake because real Russian suitcase bombs
are made of stainless steel and don't rust. You gotta be careful when
buying off Craig's List or eBay.

That's good information. Maybe you should think about writing one of
those buyer's guides for ebay: "Spotting a counterfeit suitcase nuke."