Hans-Marc Olsen

Default How to repair an old Russian nuke ? ? ?

Bought it on a flea-market in Moscow, yesterday.

The Plutonium seems to be ok, but the electronics seem to be corroded
after 30 or 40 years of storage.

How to repair them?
Harvey

"Hans-Marc Olsen" wrote in message
m...
Bought it on a flea-market in Moscow, yesterday.

The Plutonium seems to be ok, but the electronics seem to be corroded
after 30 or 40 years of storage.

How to repair them?

Remove plutonium, place all together in heap, and bang it together with a
large hammer or similar.... you'll soon know it if works.

NSM

"Hans-Marc Olsen" wrote in message
m...
| Bought it on a flea-market in Moscow, yesterday.
|
| The Plutonium seems to be ok, but the electronics seem to be corroded
| after 30 or 40 years of storage.
|
| How to repair them?

I just install the works out of a Furby.

hemyd

"Hans-Marc Olsen" wrote in message
m...
Bought it on a flea-market in Moscow, yesterday.

The Plutonium seems to be ok, but the electronics seem to be corroded
after 30 or 40 years of storage.

How to repair them?

Sam? Does the repairfaq site have anything on that?

: )

Henry.

Jerry G.

We just hope its software is not like Windows 95!

--

Jerry G.
==========================

"Hans-Marc Olsen" wrote in message
m...
Bought it on a flea-market in Moscow, yesterday.

The Plutonium seems to be ok, but the electronics seem to be corroded
after 30 or 40 years of storage.

How to repair them?

Graham

Bought it on a flea-market in Moscow, yesterday.

The Plutonium seems to be ok, but the electronics seem to be corroded
after 30 or 40 years of storage.

How to repair them?

AFAIK enriched plutonium is a toxic substance, and you should check if there
is legislation regarding its safe disposal in your locality.

G.

SNELLN2

Call Home Security, they have everything you need.
Sam Goldwasser

"Jerry G." writes:

We just hope its software is not like Windows 95!

Darn, and I expected you would provide us with a complete dissertation
on Russian Nuke repair with the caviet to (1) take it to your local
authorized nuke repair shop, or if you've had prior experience in nuke
repair (any nationality), (2) at least get the detailed service manual
before doing something you might regret - it's probably available on
the Web!

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror: http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header is ignored.
To contact me, please use the Feedback Form in the FAQs.

Sam Goldwasser

(SNELLN2) writes:

Call Home Security, they have everything you need.

And you'll get free room and board for life.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror:
http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header is ignored.
To contact me, please use the Feedback Form in the FAQs.

NSM

"Jerry G." wrote in message
| We just hope its software is not like Windows 95!

Isn't that the safety feature? Every time you try to launch it you get a
blue screen?

Berlin

I hear Yugo parts are inter-changeable with those....LOL

"NSM" wrote in message

"Jerry G." wrote in message
| We just hope its software is not like Windows 95!

Isn't that the safety feature? Every time you try to launch it you get a
blue screen?

LASERandDVDfan

Call Home Security, they have everything you need.

And you'll get free room and board for life.

Not to mention a health plan ... which that person may need if he ever were to
bend over to pick up the soap. - Reinhart
Jerry G.

I would agree that the blue screen is a safety feature. It looks like we are
going to be running very often in to the safety mode. One thing for sure, is
I would not want to see a "red" screen!

Do you remember seeing the 1960's documentary that was showing about the
"Duck And Cover" procedure? This was the first step in kissing something
precious with a big goodbye!

--

Jerry G.
======

"Jerry G." wrote in message
| We just hope its software is not like Windows 95!

Isn't that the safety feature? Every time you try to launch it you get a
blue screen?

Chaos Master

Isn't Jerry G. missing?
We just hope its software is not like Windows 95!

The OS is an old version of UNIX, AFAIK.

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from somewhere near Porto Alegre, Brazil.
"It's not what it seems, not what you think. No, I must be dreaming."

http://marreka.blogspot.com -- news, hotter than high-power transistors!