Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres,sci.engr.electrical.compliance,alt.radio.satellite

Default Home Depot the best way to redo a kitchen?

On Apr 12, 7:02 pm, wrote:
Our landlord has agreed to let us upgrade ourkitchen- probably
hasn't been done for twenty five years. He says we can spend "at about
the Home Depot level". Anybody got ideas on how we can get more bang
for our buck than Home Depot? And if Home Depot is the way to go, what
should we be looking for in - a stove, frig, cabinets and floor
covering?

Thanks so much for any ideas.

Mike

Here's another idea -- Instead of letting your food go to waste, call
Sitre Magana at 1-800-Corpulent-Cum-Guzzler.