Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default REQ :Stepped lighting.

a request for a circuit/layout for light switching that will turn on

low level lights 2 or 3 steps in front & 1 behind as a person walks

along a corridor or up/down stairs. Component list & values would also

be required if possible. My thanks for your consideration.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I.P.off10 wrote:
a request for a circuit/layout for light switching that will turn on

low level lights 2 or 3 steps in front & 1 behind as a person walks

along a corridor or up/down stairs. Component list & values would also

be required if possible. My thanks for your consideration.

This is a repair group, not a free engineering service. We'd be happy to
provide some tips and tweaks, but most of the design will be up to you.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"I.P.off10" La casa d'ayer ria wrote in message

a request for a circuit/layout for light switching that will turn on

low level lights 2 or 3 steps in front & 1 behind as a person walks

along a corridor or up/down stairs. Component list & values would also

be required if possible. My thanks for your consideration.

You'll need an IR sensor or a mechanical sensor for every step. Wanna do
that?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 30 Mar, 21:05, "I.P.off10" La casa d'ayer ria wrote:

a request for a circuit/layout for light switching that will turn on

low level lights 2 or 3 steps in front & 1 behind as a person walks

along a corridor or up/down stairs.

simplest is a sensor at each lighting point, which will detect someone
within a couple of steps.

Even simpler, though not the best option, would be to make your own
pressure sensitive mat, with the sensing wires divided into strips.

Component list & values would also

be required if possible.

funny

NT

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...

Even simpler, though not the best option, would be to make your own
pressure sensitive mat, with the sensing wires divided into strips.

Carry a flashlight?