Posted to misc.consumers,sci.electronics.repair

Default Looking for a portable (mp3 size) AM TUNER.

I looking for something small - the size of a MP3 player. I need a AM
tuner, and if it has MP3 option, that would be a bonus. Why is it they
make fm tuner with MP3 players but not am tuners?

Posted to misc.consumers,sci.electronics.repair

In article , "lbbss" [email protected]
wrote:

I looking for something small - the size of a MP3 player. I need a AM
tuner, and if it has MP3 option, that would be a bonus. Why is it they
make fm tuner with MP3 players but not am tuners?

I think the problem with AM radio is they need a bigger antenna, not to
mention the fact that most of the interesting stations (at least in my
area) are on FM.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Since you didn't say how much you want to spend, check out these guys:
http://www.pogoproducts.com/radio_yourway.html

-Nick