Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Toaster oven thermostat

Just for fun, I'd like to fix my old toaster oven. It was not very
old and in very fine condition except for a burned out thermostat.

Its a Magic Chef model ctb650m, and the thermostat is a mechanical
type, with the following written on it:

Keensound 125V 12A KS198 1300

I have written to the MagicChef address on the user manual but so far
received no reply. I think they may be out of the business. I wonder
if there are any suggestions on how to obtain a replacement or
equivalent thermostat. Even a similar one that I could rig in, even
if temperatures were off a bit, would be fine.

Thanks, Guy

Toaster Oven James Home Repair 5 May 16th 05 05:05 AM
Black & Decker Toaster Oven: Toast Quality Decline [email protected] Electronics Repair 8 April 3rd 05 11:24 PM
Toaster oven hints? Stuff Electronics Repair 3 February 13th 05 02:54 PM
Farberware FT0800 toaster oven shuts off BlueMoon Mac Resources Electronics Repair 0 October 24th 04 02:23 PM
GE Micro wave/Toaster oven Mike Electronics Repair 1 September 19th 03 06:16 AM