Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Is this computer problem fixable ?

I have a computer that was custom built at a computer show a few years
ago and it worked very nicely until lately. My son mistakenly tried
inserting the speaker plug into one of the USB ports on the back.
Suddenly I lost functionality in both keyboard and mouse, so I am
unable to communicate with the computer. The lights on the keyboard do
not light up when I turn the computer on. I replaced keyboard and mouse
without success. The computer still turns on normally and I hate to
just throw it if this problem can be solved. I'm running Windows XP.
Any computer geniuses out there ? Thank you for any help or tips you
can give !

Computer/printer problem, please help !! moonlite Electronics Repair 14 January 24th 07 01:04 AM
Computer Monitor Problem [email protected] Electronics Repair 11 November 4th 06 04:25 PM
computer problem SteveB Home Repair 8 November 14th 05 04:12 PM
Computer problem reggie Electronics Repair 17 August 27th 05 11:39 PM
Way OT - Computer problem... [email protected] Metalworking 8 July 19th 05 01:34 PM