Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default GNR F173 TFT Inverter

Anyone got any idea where I might be able to get an inverter for this
monitor?

Part numbers on the inverter a

48.V0861.001 /E DARFON

its a two outputs, 4 tube twin transformer with a OZ960S controller chip.

I'm guessing one of the transformers has burnt out; when started only two
of the lights get up to full brightness and the inverter goes into sulk
mode. There's no obvious sign of any burn in the transformers but as they
are enclosed so it would probably have to catch fire before anything was
obvious.

Nowhere I've tried sofar has even heard of it, and as you can guess,
emailing GNR themseleves has resulted in no response.

Oh, and (ideally) in the UK

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Gintby wrote in
.163:

Anyone got any idea where I might be able to get an inverter for this
monitor?

Part numbers on the inverter a

48.V0861.001 /E DARFON

its a two outputs, 4 tube twin transformer with a OZ960S controller
chip.

I'm guessing one of the transformers has burnt out; when started only
two of the lights get up to full brightness and the inverter goes into
sulk mode. There's no obvious sign of any burn in the transformers but
as they are enclosed so it would probably have to catch fire before
anything was obvious.

Nowhere I've tried sofar has even heard of it, and as you can guess,
emailing GNR themseleves has resulted in no response.

Oh, and (ideally) in the UK

Hmmm.... anybody out there??

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:54:16 GMT, Gintby put finger
to keyboard and composed:

Anyone got any idea where I might be able to get an inverter for this
monitor?

Part numbers on the inverter a

48.V0861.001 /E DARFON

its a two outputs, 4 tube twin transformer with a OZ960S controller chip.

http://www.darfon.com.tw/2005_HTM/Po...r_Inverter.htm
http://www.darfon.com.tw/2005_HTM/Po...ter_4lamps.htm

For Europe / Middle East / North Africa region, please contact Eldor
Spare Parts.

Mr. Villa Giuseppe:
Tel : + 39 031 636224
E-mail : giuseppe dot villa at eldor dot it

http://www.eldorspareparts.it/

- Franc Zabkar

TFT monitor goes fubar Bart Bervoets Electronics Repair 3 November 23rd 06 06:58 PM
Sony tft Bart Bervoets Electronics Repair 2 September 21st 06 10:22 PM
Fluorescent TFT ? T i m UK diy 13 April 29th 06 08:42 PM
tft always in standby mode [email protected] Electronics Repair 9 April 19th 06 01:54 PM
TFT backlight Dag Nygren Electronics Repair 1 September 9th 03 03:06 PM