Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gintby Gintby is offline

Default GNR F173 TFT Inverter

Gintby wrote in
.163:

Anyone got any idea where I might be able to get an inverter for this
monitor?

Part numbers on the inverter a

48.V0861.001 /E DARFON

its a two outputs, 4 tube twin transformer with a OZ960S controller
chip.

I'm guessing one of the transformers has burnt out; when started only
two of the lights get up to full brightness and the inverter goes into
sulk mode. There's no obvious sign of any burn in the transformers but
as they are enclosed so it would probably have to catch fire before
anything was obvious.

Nowhere I've tried sofar has even heard of it, and as you can guess,
emailing GNR themseleves has resulted in no response.

Oh, and (ideally) in the UK

Hmmm.... anybody out there??