Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Repairing Switched mode power supply type welder

Hello,

I am attempting to repair a Cebora Power Rod 1565 welder. This is a
switched mode type device.

One of the power MOSFETS is visabely blown. Where could
I start looking for a supplier of this device. I only
want a one off.

Type W20NB50 made by ST.

Thanks for any help.

The company Cebors has a site at WWW.CEBORA.IT

They supply a service manual to Authorized dealers only :-(

Andy

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
Hello,

I am attempting to repair a Cebora Power Rod 1565 welder. This is a
switched mode type device.

One of the power MOSFETS is visabely blown. Where could
I start looking for a supplier of this device. I only
want a one off.

Type W20NB50 made by ST.

Thanks for any help.

The company Cebors has a site at
WWW.CEBORA.IT

They supply a service manual to Authorized dealers only :-(

Andy

Make sure you check the rest of them as well, if one is blown, chances
are more are bad.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 8 Jan 2007 18:08:47 -0800, put finger to
keyboard and composed:

Hello,

I am attempting to repair a Cebora Power Rod 1565 welder. This is a
switched mode type device.

One of the power MOSFETS is visabely blown. Where could
I start looking for a supplier of this device. I only
want a one off.

Type W20NB50 made by ST.

Thanks for any help.

The company Cebors has a site at
WWW.CEBORA.IT

They supply a service manual to Authorized dealers only :-(

Andy

Try RS Components, part number 248-4242, ST part number STW20NB50.
http://www.rs-export.com

Datasheet:
http://docs-europe.electrocomponents...6b8002f66d.pdf

Otherwise Farnell appear to have the STW20NK50Z.

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hello,

Thanks very much for all the replys. I will order some FETS and see
how I get on.

There is a service manual for the welder available at WWW.CEBORA.IT
but you need a password to access it.
Have tried asking for a password to no avail:-(.

Cheers,
Andy

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

oups.com...