Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Need help finding a particular parts supplier

I am trying to find the contact information for an electronics part
supplier, went by the name of "B & D Electric Corp." or something similar.
I've tried every combination I can think of on google, no luck. They sold
components, equipment, etc. I'm looking for thier catalog, I remember seeing
a 30 MHZ B&K dual-trace oscilloscope for $349.00 back in '03. I'm
ex-technician, disabled, but would like to have it for hobby & so on. I
appreciate any help!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

estepj53 wrote:

I am trying to find the contact information for an electronics part
supplier, went by the name of "B & D Electric Corp." or something similar.
I've tried every combination I can think of on google, no luck. They sold
components, equipment, etc. I'm looking for thier catalog, I remember seeing
a 30 MHZ B&K dual-trace oscilloscope for $349.00 back in '03. I'm
ex-technician, disabled, but would like to have it for hobby & so on. I
appreciate any help!

http://www.bdenterprises.com/

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"estepj53" wrote in
:

I am trying to find the contact information for an electronics part
supplier, went by the name of "B & D Electric Corp." or something
similar. I've tried every combination I can think of on google, no
luck. They sold components, equipment, etc. I'm looking for thier
catalog, I remember seeing a 30 MHZ B&K dual-trace oscilloscope for
$349.00 back in '03. I'm ex-technician, disabled, but would like to
have it for hobby & so on. I appreciate any help!

http://www.bdent.com/
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"estepj53" wrote in message
. ..
I am trying to find the contact information for an electronics part
supplier, went by the name of "B & D Electric Corp." or something similar.
I've tried every combination I can think of on google, no luck. They sold
components, equipment, etc. I'm looking for thier catalog, I remember
seeing a 30 MHZ B&K dual-trace oscilloscope for $349.00 back in '03. I'm
ex-technician, disabled, but would like to have it for hobby & so on. I
appreciate any help!

You can buy four on eBay for much less than that.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 19:57:40 -0500, "estepj53"
wrote:

30 MHZ B&K dual-trace oscilloscope

This may be the right scope.I have never bought from them though..J.P.

http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/b+...sion/2120b.htm

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I don't know if they're still in business, but I think an awful
lot of their stuff came from:

http://www.elenco.com/

estepj53 wrote:
I am trying to find the contact information for an electronics part
supplier, went by the name of "B & D Electric Corp." or something similar.
I've tried every combination I can think of on google, no luck. They sold
components, equipment, etc. I'm looking for thier catalog, I remember seeing
a 30 MHZ B&K dual-trace oscilloscope for $349.00 back in '03. I'm
ex-technician, disabled, but would like to have it for hobby & so on. I
appreciate any help!

Need help finding a supplier... Hobbit Metalworking 5 January 30th 06 11:42 PM
parts supplier Pat Ziegler Electronics 0 June 22nd 05 06:26 PM
need help finding parts!!!!! gprell Woodworking 3 March 8th 05 01:07 PM
Help finding old plane parts tom hooper Woodworking 3 July 19th 04 01:08 PM
Finding parts for planes Paul O. Woodworking 6 May 10th 04 02:29 AM