DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need help finding a particular parts supplier (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/188347-need-help-finding-particular-parts-supplier.html)

estepj53 January 7th 07 12:57 AM

Need help finding a particular parts supplier

I am trying to find the contact information for an electronics part
supplier, went by the name of "B & D Electric Corp." or something similar.
I've tried every combination I can think of on google, no luck. They sold
components, equipment, etc. I'm looking for thier catalog, I remember seeing
a 30 MHZ B&K dual-trace oscilloscope for $349.00 back in '03. I'm
ex-technician, disabled, but would like to have it for hobby & so on. I
appreciate any help!

Michael A. Terrell January 7th 07 03:17 AM

estepj53 wrote:

I am trying to find the contact information for an electronics part
supplier, went by the name of "B & D Electric Corp." or something similar.
I've tried every combination I can think of on google, no luck. They sold
components, equipment, etc. I'm looking for thier catalog, I remember seeing
a 30 MHZ B&K dual-trace oscilloscope for $349.00 back in '03. I'm
ex-technician, disabled, but would like to have it for hobby & so on. I
appreciate any help!

http://www.bdenterprises.com/

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Jim Land January 7th 07 03:45 AM

Need help finding a particular parts supplier

"estepj53" wrote in
:

http://www.bdent.com/

Homer J Simpson January 7th 07 04:05 AM

Need help finding a particular parts supplier

"estepj53" wrote in message
. ..
I am trying to find the contact information for an electronics part
supplier, went by the name of "B & D Electric Corp." or something similar.
I've tried every combination I can think of on google, no luck. They sold
components, equipment, etc. I'm looking for thier catalog, I remember
seeing a 30 MHZ B&K dual-trace oscilloscope for $349.00 back in '03. I'm
ex-technician, disabled, but would like to have it for hobby & so on. I
appreciate any help!

You can buy four on eBay for much less than that.

J.P. January 7th 07 06:03 PM

Need help finding a particular parts supplier

On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 19:57:40 -0500, "estepj53"
wrote:

30 MHZ B&K dual-trace oscilloscope

This may be the right scope.I have never bought from them though..J.P.

http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/b+...sion/2120b.htm

M Berger January 8th 07 04:09 PM

Need help finding a particular parts supplier

I don't know if they're still in business, but I think an awful
lot of their stuff came from:

http://www.elenco.com/