Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default somehow I ****ed off the sony lovers - I got this in my inbox today from somebody calling himself 'sonyfan'

On 02 Jan 2007, you wrote in sci.electronics.repair:

sonyfan wrote:
My neighbor just bought a Protron 37 inch TV with the Spectroniq DVD
player with HDMI conversion. So his girlfriend comes home with some
rented DVDs. They put in a rented DVD into the DVD player and the
Spectroniq splash screen comes up but the screen goes blank when the

DVD
starts playing. So they call me to troubleshoot and told me what
happened. I brought over my Sony Wega LCD TV and hooked the HDMI

cable
retailing for $100.00 to my Sony. Not only do I see "Spectroniq" on

my
sony but I can watch the movie, too.

I hook the DVD player up through component video input to the

Protron TV
and everything works fine until I unhook my Sony from the HDMI

input. My
neighbor wanted to watch another DVD to see if that would show on

his
Protron but the DVD player has the standby light on but I push the

power
button the the remote and on the front display but I can't seem to

get
the DVD player to come on.

Anyway, my neighbor is rather ****ed off at his new television now.

He
was expecting to impress his woman with his recent purchase.

Thanks for reading Malissa, now can you please give me advice to

give to
my neighbor.

That DVD was a gay porn movie and they turned off the TV but you love
it so much that you brought your own TV to jizz up.

How about I drench your face instead of my tv?