Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Stewart

Default Looks like sombody's wife is going to be ****ed...

When this ebay auction is over...

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-4-SCALE-ROLLS-...cmd ZViewItem
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Replogle

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 21:33:26 -0800, Jim Stewart
wrote:

When this ebay auction is over...

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-4-SCALE-ROLLS-...cmd ZViewItem

At least he won't have a totally empty apartment.
Randy
--
Randy Replogle
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North

OOOhhh, no internals. Looks like you would spend apx the rest of your
life making the cams, crank, pistons, rings, bearings, oil pump, (I
could go on....)
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Jim Stewart wrote:
When this ebay auction is over...

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-4-SCALE-ROLLS-...cmd ZViewItem

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Billington

Looks like it should be pretty easy project compared to this guys work
http://archive.dstc.edu.au/BDU/staff...y/croft/eagle/

Jim Stewart wrote:

When this ebay auction is over...

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-4-SCALE-ROLLS-...cmd ZViewItem

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Elson

Jim Stewart wrote:

When this ebay auction is over...

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-4-SCALE-ROLLS-...cmd ZViewItem

I'm totally speechless! Any idea how many hours he has in the
eagle? Yikes!

Jon