Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default PV4667RK dead

I got this set, it was totally dead, relay clicks. now its completely dead,
no relay click.

I tested the fuses, and tested the HOT, they test fine. Im going to run an
ESR check on the caps to see if i spot any bad ones.

The solder joints appear they have been redone in the past. so thats not the
issue.

any ideas?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

C4306 and C3478 measure extremely high in ESR. and C3406 is 100uf and a new
one reads near 0 ohms, while the one in teh circuit reads near 50ohm.

so its bad. but would this cause the dead set symptom?

"Mike" wrote in message
I got this set, it was totally dead, relay clicks. now its completely dead,
no relay click.

I tested the fuses, and tested the HOT, they test fine. Im going to run an
ESR check on the caps to see if i spot any bad ones.

The solder joints appear they have been redone in the past. so thats not
the issue.

any ideas?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

replacing those caps fixed the problem.

but i got another problem. the riser/daughter board on the deflection board,
there is a white wire that is soldered as a jumper wire in the back of the
board, well the one end is soldered, and the other end came off somewhere,
and I have no idea where.

any ideas?

TV dead? 69strat Electronics Repair 10 December 24th 05 04:09 PM
Panasonic G520 mobile phone - dead battery or dead phone? Just Allan Electronics Repair 0 July 18th 05 01:27 PM
Help! Is My TV Dead? Techforce Electronics Repair 21 March 29th 05 10:33 AM
Help! Is My TV Dead? Techforce Home Repair 21 March 29th 05 10:33 AM
Dead TV?? Please Help Gil Agan Electronics Repair 3 February 21st 05 01:16 PM