Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Trying to identify part -- Teac AG-V3020

Hello everyone, I've got an old Teac AG-V3020 receiver that I'm
attempting to repair. If you happen to have a parts list and can
identify R602, or have a circuit diagram to confirm that R602 is on the
back left of the board with the AC power in, I would sincerely
appreciate it.

A resistor on the main power input has literally burned out (I think
due to someone overloading the amp with multiple speakers who dropped
the impedence too much) and I can't identify it to replace it. On the
board I'm guessing I can make out R602 as the component. If you're
looking at the board diagram, with the narrow end with the AC power
connector held closest to you, this resistor should be in the back left
hand corner. The next component to the immediate right, in the same
orientation, is a diode, D605.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

- Ben