Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Projection television chassis.

Does anyone know where I can buy a chassis for a toshiba 43" television
(model number TP43H60) I got one which has some issues. I keep
getting a flat liner... red green blue line across the center. its a
little more difficult to trouble shoot compared to the videogame
monitors I work on everyday. Let me know.

-Ron

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ronald wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy a chassis for a toshiba 43" television
(model number TP43H60) I got one which has some issues. I keep
getting a flat liner... red green blue line across the center. its a
little more difficult to trouble shoot compared to the videogame
monitors I work on everyday. Let me know.

-Ron

"keep getting"? Like in intermittent, or permanent? Has the line
burned into the CRT yet?

Vertical problems are often due to overheating connections anywhere
between the vertical output transistor or IC and the CRT. It's a
high-current circuit which tends to overheat and expel solder from any
marginal connection. commonly happens at the IC or transistor pins,
series electrolytics, and cheap nylon connectors. The electrolytics
can go intermittent too.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

The line is permenent. it hasn't burned into the crt. (thank god) .
I'm just at a loss. No clue what else to check.. I will double check
the solder connections. I know I see alot of broken solder points on
pinball machines and re-flowing natually fixes the problems.

-Ron