priycham

Default Philips 46GR8850 Projection TV Chassis G110-PTV BUT 18AF Blown

Hi there,
I have a projection TV philips 46GR8850 (chassis G110-PTV) Chopper BUT
18AF blown. I
replaced all power supply kits SB7020. Still problem there. Do I need
to change all cap in the primary section ? if some Short circuit in the
secondry section of the circuit, is it interfere to primary section of
the circuit and can be blown chopper transister ? Is it not isolated
primary and secondry section of the circuit with transformer. I need
any hints or help to recover this S/C problem with my TV. Even if I
have S/C in the secondry part of the circuit, it can blown
chopper Transistor ? If someone know some thing about this TV model,
please send me info to solve my problem.