Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc

Default Any general sites for user manual type info ?

eg like the useful
Television and Video recorder viewer adjustments
http://www.dubdubdub.net.nz/tune_in.htm
that was on http://www.oh-bugger.net.nz/eric/tune_in.html

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
b b is offline

N Cook ha escrito:

eg like the useful
Television and Video recorder viewer adjustments
http://www.dubdubdub.net.nz/tune_in.htm
that was on http://www.oh-bugger.net.nz/eric/tune_in.html

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

turntables:
http://www.vinylengine.com/library.shtml

philips manuals:
http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/d...tor.pl?slg=ENG

lots of other panasonic manuals he
http://www.support.panasonic.co.nz/framemanuals.htm

and here, about 3/4 way down, a list of user guide sites (from the
manufacturers):

http://www.phillyn.pwp.blueyonder.co...s/newlinks.htm

i have successfully used the philips, sanyo, panasonic and Hitachi
sites for manuals. they have lots of older stuff. Sanyo even have
betamax vcrs! Very little support like that for sony, samsung, sharp
and thomson though.

-B.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc

This site has links to a number of consumer electronics manufacturer
libraries:

http://www.theusermanualsite.com

-Chris

b wrote:
[...]

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc

http://www.User-Manual-Search.com is an initiative to help people to
find manuals.
On this site, 2 kinds of manuals can be found:
1. Manuals which you can download by our links to the manufactures;
2. Manuals stored on this site, which are not provided by the
manufacturer anymore.

We hope we can be of help in your search for specific manuals you may
have lost.

Requests
If you can't find the manual you are looking for, please fill in a
request, so we can try to find it for you. We have loads of manuals
which we cannot provide online, because of storage reasons, but send us
a request and we will see if we can find it for you. Without any
costs!!!

Add new Manual
If you have user manuals which are not on our site, please place them
on this site, so we can be of help to other people who have lost their
manual.

Lars America
http://www.user-manual-search.com

Metal Working Machinery New and Used in Australia and for Export [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 23rd 05 02:54 AM
FS: Generac Owner's Manual: Automatic Transfer Switches, "Y" Type barry Metalworking 7 February 3rd 05 10:35 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
What TYPE PC 557 is Amazon Shipping Fly-by-Night CC Woodworking 3 July 13th 03 03:56 PM