barry

Default FS: Generac Owner's Manual: Automatic Transfer Switches, "Y" Type

for sale:
GENERAC Corp. Owner's Manual: "Y"-Type Automatic Transfer Switches,
105 - 420A. 30 pager, "as new" condition; includes Description/In-
stallation/Functional Tests & Adjustments/Preventative Maintenance/
Transfer Mechanism/Switches & Advisory Lamps/Sequence of Operation/
Transfer Switch Options/Sensor & Timer Adjustments/Wiring Diagrams &
Schematics/Assembly Drawings. This is an original; others available
as .pdf's.
$18.00 + shipping
tnx,
barry
carson city, nv
--
Barry Tuttleman
Carson City, Nevada

Greg O

"barry" wrote in message
[...]

LOL!!
Or you could try this link! Order it for no charge.
http://www.generac.com/industrial/contactus.asp
Greg

Waynemak

I was looking at a manual for my South Bend lathe on eBay the seller wants
$40.00 for a COPY. WHAT the
%$#@ is going on. The best part of the web is sharing information.

"Greg O" wrote in message

"barry" wrote in message
[...]

jim rozen

In article , Waynemak says...

I was looking at a manual for my South Bend lathe on eBay the seller wants
$40.00 for a COPY. WHAT the
%$#@ is going on.

Don't buy it. Get the original from LeBlond. Then you
will *really* be hollering!

Jim

please reply to:
Waynemak

My point is, as a member of this group and others, if I have a manual and
someone needs information I will provide it.
"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Waynemak says...

I was looking at a manual for my South Bend lathe on eBay the seller wants
$40.00 for a COPY. WHAT the
%$#@ is going on.

Don't buy it. Get the original from LeBlond. Then you
will *really* be hollering!

Jim

please reply to:

Grant Erwin

Do you mean "how to run a lathe"? Jeez, I think I have about 4 of 'em
by now. Drop me a line, we'll work something out .. GWE

to email me, see http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html

"Greg O" wrote in message

"barry" wrote in message

[...]

Waynemak

The manual I was looking at is for the 14" lathe, it has all the gear break
downs, wiring, varaible speed system. The 14" I have is more modern than the
SB 14-1/2. I don't need the book and won't spend $40.00.

"Greg O" wrote in message

"barry" wrote in message

[...]

F. George McDuffee

See sku 21583 and/or sku 21150 at lindsay books @ $7.95 each +