Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Braun Syncro 7520 charging circuit

Hi there,

Could someone please tell me the data of the electorlit capacitors on
the battery side of the charging circuit in the shaver? One in mine is
blown up, so the shaver does not charge the battery, and the IC on the
panel is getting too hot. I can't find any service manual and/or
partlist for this model

Thanks for the answers!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

There is no service support to service the boards in your shaver at the
component level. The service people change the complete board as a module.
Most likely there are more damaged components than just the cap and the IC.

You can call the Braun rep in your area to see if they will sell you a board
directly. For many of their products, they usually will only supply their
authorized service centres only.

--

JANA
_____

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi there,

Could someone please tell me the data of the electorlit capacitors on
the battery side of the charging circuit in the shaver? One in mine is
blown up, so the shaver does not charge the battery, and the IC on the
panel is getting too hot. I can't find any service manual and/or
partlist for this model

Thanks for the answers!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...

Could someone please tell me the data of the electorlit capacitors on
the battery side of the charging circuit in the shaver? One in mine is
blown up, so the shaver does not charge the battery, and the IC on the
panel is getting too hot. I can't find any service manual and/or
partlist for this model

Someone in or near your town is the agent and has the new module.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thank you for the answers,
That board would be expensive for this time, 'cause I've bougth the
razor for 5 EURs. The batteries should be replaced, and that part,
which I don't know what is. I continue searching for someone, who has
the same or a similar razor, and may can say me more about that part.

Greetingz

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...

Thank you for the answers,
That board would be expensive for this time, 'cause I've bougth the
razor for 5 EURs. The batteries should be replaced, and that part,
which I don't know what is. I continue searching for someone, who has
the same or a similar razor, and may can say me more about that part.

If I was doing this, I would try a 0,01 uF and see how much it charged. Then
I would increase the capacitance to get to a suitable level of current.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

A datasheet of the charging control IC would help a lot, but there is
nowhere to be found. That is a TM34C which was made by ST electronics.
Google finds only hits is Korea and Japan I was wondering how
complicated can be a charging circuit... I've posted a picture of the
PCB to a german forum, you can check it.
http://forum.electronicwerkstatt.de/...=7520#id375822