Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Braun Syncro 7520 charging circuit

wrote:

Thank you for the answers,
That board would be expensive for this time, 'cause I've bougth the
razor for 5 EURs. The batteries should be replaced, and that part,
which I don't know what is. I continue searching for someone, who has
the same or a similar razor, and may can say me more about that part.

Greetingz

if you need to do it cheaply, why try to replace the parts like for
like, as that wont be cheap. NiCds and Nimh can be charged off a
suitable wallwart wit a bit of series resistance. The difference is
that with no charge controller its best to charge them a bit slower.

Also motorised shavers dont need chargers and batteries anyway, you can
run the motor straight off a wallwart.

NT