Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JANA JANA is offline

Default Braun Syncro 7520 charging circuit

There is no service support to service the boards in your shaver at the
component level. The service people change the complete board as a module.
Most likely there are more damaged components than just the cap and the IC.

You can call the Braun rep in your area to see if they will sell you a board
directly. For many of their products, they usually will only supply their
authorized service centres only.

--

JANA
_____

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi there,

Could someone please tell me the data of the electorlit capacitors on
the battery side of the charging circuit in the shaver? One in mine is
blown up, so the shaver does not charge the battery, and the IC on the
panel is getting too hot. I can't find any service manual and/or
partlist for this model

Thanks for the answers!