Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default CM11A module component ID

I've got a CM11A computer interface which has a transistor that decided
it doesn't want to play any longer. The transistor is identified on the
board as Q2 and it looks like it might be a 2SD667 but I can't quite
make out the number for certain and not having a schematic doesn't help
me to verify the number. Can anyone out there verify if I've got the
right part number here or not? Thanks.

Cheers,
Lawrence

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thanks for the pointer to that schematic of the power supply. After
comparing it to the module it turns out that the Q7 on that schematic
is the transistor I was referring to. I re-examined the module under a
microscope and the label on the board is Q2 so I'm not sure how the
mixup in the labelling between Q2 and Q7 happened. All the other
components on that schematic appear to be labelled the same as on the
circuit board. Oh well, at least it confirms the part number as being
what I thought it was. Thanks again for your input.

Cheers,
Lawrence