ZioGian

Default Help Identify A Component,

I All,
I'm serching to repair an asus notebook.
On MB of this notebook I found a component in short circuit.
This is a photo of this component:
http://www.snipp.org/ciro/whoami.jpg
The two little pin are connected togheter and the component was solded
on a large track.
Using a tester, I can see a junction betwen one of the little pin and
the large one. Other one little pin is in short circuit with large one.
I suppose this component is a coule of diode, but I don't know this
diode caracteristic.
Everyone will help me identificate this component will have a beer first
time will near Garda lake, ITALY.

Thank's in advance

ZioGian

ZioGian

This is SMD transistor.Send the beer to US,California
Can you help me to find a datasheet or an alternative transistor ? You will
have TWO beer !
Ziogian

max

I need full picture of the board where its stay and picture components
around this part
Just after this I can give you specifications on this.
thanks