Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Service manual sources

I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times but it's confusing
for someone like me, who is an electronics nut but not active in the repair
business.

Where in the heck is the best source for service manuals?

I know all the ins and outs about try the manufacturer first etc.....but
certainly there's something out there that puts it all together? What is
Servicemanuals.net?...any good?
Are these just downloadable pdf's they have?

They have what I'm looking for (a Samsung SV-5000w manual).

I wish there was a one-stop source for these....in the past I've either had
to order from the manufacturer parts dept or one of a dozen companies that
only represent certain manufacturers...like Fox electronics etc....what a
pain.

So where do I go?

THANKS !

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ok thanks...looks good.

How do you read an .rar file? (sounded like real audio but that isn't doing
it)

It's a schematic file that was posted for a Samsung VCR.

??

ups.com...

Michael wrote:
[...]

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Michael" wrote in message

Ok thanks...looks good.

How do you read an .rar file? (sounded like real audio but that isn't
doing it)

WinRar - it's a compressor like Zip.

http://www.rarlab.com/

Hitachi 57F500A Service Manual? RJ Electronics Repair 4 June 5th 06 11:09 PM
Service Support and Parts Supplies Leonard Caillouet Electronics Repair 15 February 3rd 06 02:10 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Zenith tv service manual wanted Jerry Electronics Repair 2 October 7th 03 09:40 PM