Jerry

Default Zenith tv service manual wanted

I posted about this set in March. At that time about a third of the picture
was jumping up and
to the right at a 45 degree angle. I took the advice and checked and
replaced those caps on the
convergence board that had high ESR. Well now the picture is not jumping but
the convergence
is way off. This set has customer accessible controls on the front with a
built in pattern generator.
The front controls have zero effect. The controls on the convergence board
has zero effect also.

More than likely its the power supply board but I'm in the dark on this set.

I called Zenith for the service manual but its out of print. Zenith referred
me to another
company but all they had was a service diagram. What the heck that is I
don't know.

Anybody know where I could purchase a service manual for a Zenith projection
TV model ZB4683RK?

Thanks in advance.
Jerry

Peter Lowrie