Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony KP-46S15 RPTV dead

A friend has asked me to look at the above set, symptom is that pressing
the power button causes a few relay clicks and then nothing but the red
LED blinking steadily. I haven't gone out to look at it yet but is there
anything particularly common with this model? I figured I'd start with
the HOT and power supply but any advice specific to this unit would be
helpful since I'd like to fix it in as few trips out there as possible.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Continuous flashing, RA1 chassis...my first thought would be the VCJ,
CXA1477. Don't be drinking hot coffee when you look up the price!

Leonard

"James Sweet" wrote in message
A friend has asked me to look at the above set, symptom is that pressing
the power button causes a few relay clicks and then nothing but the red LED
blinking steadily. I haven't gone out to look at it yet but is there
anything particularly common with this model? I figured I'd start with the
HOT and power supply but any advice specific to this unit would be helpful
since I'd like to fix it in as few trips out there as possible.

It has removed 6696 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!