Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default WTB: HP 970a probe multimeter parts

I am looking for case parts for a HP 970a probe multimeter (1974):
http://www.decodesystems.com/hp970a-cq-oct73.html

I am in need of case shell and battery (all plastic parts).

Also I am interested if you have a non working unit to sell for parts.

Thanks,

Jan

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Jack wrote:
I am looking for case parts for a HP 970a probe multimeter (1974):
http://www.decodesystems.com/hp970a-cq-oct73.html

I am in need of case shell and battery (all plastic parts).

Also I am interested if you have a non working unit to sell for parts.

I can't help you with parts but if you do get a battery case consider
dumping the nicads for Li or NiH. It will have to be a custom pack but
so would the nicads at this point, and you'll have to do a custom
charger. From years ago when I used one of these things at work the
battery life was fairly short. good luck
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HP 970a probe multimeter parts

M wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
I am looking for case parts for a HP 970a probe multimeter (1974):
http://www.decodesystems.com/hp970a-cq-oct73.html

I am in need of case shell and battery (all plastic parts).

Also I am interested if you have a non working unit to sell for parts.

Thanks,

Jan

This is your lucky day.

As the attachment shows, I've got
* the meter
* empty meter shell
* case
* 2 power cords
* charger
* display shield
* instruction manual

Make an offer.

Mike (RNEEatCOMCASTdotNET)

[Image]

This is not a binaries newsgroup. This should have been posted on
news:alt.binaries.schematics.electronic by attaching it as a GIF, JPEG,
or other common image file. Then, post a message here giving the name
of the post. If you try to post a binary file here, most people will
never see it.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"M" wrote in message
. ..
"Jack" wrote in message
I am looking for case parts for a HP 970a probe multimeter (1974):
http://www.decodesystems.com/hp970a-cq-oct73.html

I am in need of case shell and battery (all plastic parts).

Also I am interested if you have a non working unit to sell for parts.

Thanks,

Jan

This is your lucky day.

As the attachment shows, I've got
* the meter
* empty meter shell
* case
* 2 power cords
* charger
* display shield
* instruction manual

Make an offer.

Mike (RNEEatCOMCASTdotNET)

So it seems!

Great to hear that you have some stuff.
I sent you some e-mail regarding this post.

JMK

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Michael Kennedy wrote:

I can't see the post..

That was my point. Most news servers delete binaries on non binaries
newsgroups, so few people will see them.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida