Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tomh tomh is offline

Default WTB: HP 970a probe multimeter parts

Jack wrote:
I am looking for case parts for a HP 970a probe multimeter (1974):
http://www.decodesystems.com/hp970a-cq-oct73.html

I am in need of case shell and battery (all plastic parts).

Also I am interested if you have a non working unit to sell for parts.

I can't help you with parts but if you do get a battery case consider
dumping the nicads for Li or NiH. It will have to be a custom pack but
so would the nicads at this point, and you'll have to do a custom
charger. From years ago when I used one of these things at work the
battery life was fairly short. good luck