Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
The Slash

Default Output plug on laptop AC adapter bent.

Hello everybody. My laptop powered off suddenly early this morning, and
I've isolated the problem to a bent output plug. Is there anything one
would be able to do about this, or am I better off shelling out the
cash to buy a replacement? It inputs 100-240V~, and outputs 19V, if
that matters. I'm hoping that there's something I can do to fix this,
because I really don't have the money to buy a new one right now.