Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet

Default Kenwood KR795/KR595 schematic needed

Got one going into shutdown after a second or two, outputs & supplies seem
ok, need schematic to troubleshoot further but NLA from Kenwood. If anyone
has one that they can scan and upload it would be greatly appreciated. Any
tips would be great.

Leonard

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
cobra562

For someone that is looking for a Service to have a Bad Email Address,how
can we let you know We have 1 left in stock..

If your still needing this let me know..

"Leonard Caillouet" wrote in message
.. .
Got one going into shutdown after a second or two, outputs & supplies seem
ok, need schematic to troubleshoot further but NLA from Kenwood. If
anyone has one that they can scan and upload it would be greatly
appreciated. Any tips would be great.

Leonard

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet

By posting here where I asked the question, like you just did? Reading a
newsgroup beats getting spammed for me.

Thanks, but someone already sent me a scan.

Leonard