DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kenwood KR795/KR595 schematic needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/161872-kenwood-kr795-kr595-schematic-needed.html)

Leonard Caillouet May 17th 06 10:49 PM

Kenwood KR795/KR595 schematic needed

Got one going into shutdown after a second or two, outputs & supplies seem
ok, need schematic to troubleshoot further but NLA from Kenwood. If anyone
has one that they can scan and upload it would be greatly appreciated. Any
tips would be great.

Leonard

cobra562 May 27th 06 06:27 AM

Kenwood KR795/KR595 schematic needed

For someone that is looking for a Service to have a Bad Email Address,how
can we let you know We have 1 left in stock..

If your still needing this let me know..

.. .

Leonard Caillouet May 28th 06 01:46 AM

Kenwood KR795/KR595 schematic needed

By posting here where I asked the question, like you just did? Reading a
newsgroup beats getting spammed for me.

Thanks, but someone already sent me a scan.

Leonard