Klem

Default Part needed: Kenwood Car Radio KDC-MP625 part needed

This front panel has a button on the right side to fast
forward/reverse the CD, and to swith to AM or FM. The multi function
switch is broke. I checked all over and am not able to find the part,
everyone tells me to replace the front panel cost $200.00

Can anyone help me find this part?

please reply to

Thank You

Klem

bloggybob

if its the actual switch thats soldered to the board a radio repair shop has
many as they are a common item with most players ,,, ive used sonys in
audiovox etc etc and vice versa ... find a junker radio and take the face
apart and see if you can find one or check with a local car audio repair
shop ... i know i have thousands in the bone pile ... see if you can find
one if not repost here and ill try to help out ....

Harris