Posted to sci.electronics.repair
phazei

Default kpr-4110 sony rear proj tv - no picture, good audio & me

Previous to going out the picture was normal.

When I turn it on there is no picture but everything else appears
to be working. The menu's and audio work fine.
I've tried the other video inputs with no result.
The green tube must be working since the menu's work.

What could be the problem?

Thanks,
Adam