Steevo

Default SONY 32" KV-32XBR37: Schematics, REAR COVER and "W" CIRCUIT CARD need

While moving my 32" Sony, the rear cover shattered and one of the circuit
boards on the yoke was damaged, ( sony calls it the "w" board ). Apperently
this is a common problem with these sets as the plastic cover becomes
brittle over time from the power supply heat.

The parts are no longer available from Sony. Any ideahs on where to locate
either part ? Or the schematics for the "W" neck assembly circuit board so I
can attempt to repair the board.

Please sent a copy of your reply to me at as I dont check
these postings often.

Thanks, Steve

Steevo

Forgot to ask, anybody know what function the "W" neck assy circuit board
preforms ? My guess is an amp for focus ?

Steve