Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default question about horizontal transistors S2000AF & C4542

I got a broken Salora 28E9S TV set. I troubleshooted it and found a
faulty (shorted) horizontal transistor S2000AF. Then I looked my "junk
box" and found a (2S)C4542, but I was unable to find a datasheet to it,
although I attemted to search it by Google for a couple of hours :-( So
if someone knows where to get a datasheet, or if someone just knows can
it be substituted, I would be thankful..

I am just interested because here isn't a component shop in my city, so
I would have to order it, with high delivery costs, or buy it from a
local tv repair shop, where it costs ten times more.. :-|

Thx in advance.

-----
I don't read top-posted messages.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar

On 20 Mar 2006 10:48:34 -0800, put finger
to keyboard and composed:

I got a broken Salora 28E9S TV set. I troubleshooted it and found a
faulty (shorted) horizontal transistor S2000AF. Then I looked my "junk
box" and found a (2S)C4542, but I was unable to find a datasheet to it,

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/data...article=404427

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Oh, I actually found that already, but it's in Korean language and
pretty unclear... although it tells something but I can't recognize
some properties :-|

So more thankful I would be if there was an english and clear one..

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Franc Zabkar wrote:

From my vrt databook:

Si-N, TV-HA, hi-res, 1500/600V, 10A, 50W

FWIW, both the 2SC4542 and the S2000AF cross to an NTE2354:
http://www.nteinc.com/specs/2300to2399/NTE2354.html

Thank you, it's working.

OT Brigs & Stratton Horizontal Shaft Question. Greg O Metalworking 12 May 20th 05 01:48 AM
Horizontal mill question John Hall Metalworking 3 March 10th 05 04:12 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Horizontal bandsaw question SteveB Metalworking 12 February 21st 04 10:05 PM