Posted to sci.electronics.repair
P Boy

Default Maytag neptune washer motor control board resistor values needed badly, please!

Hi,

I am trying to replace some burnt out resistors on my neptune washer
motor control board. The board looks like
http://mlittle.com/appliance/neptune...components.htm. If
anyone has the board handy, I'd be much appreciated if you can read of
the resistor values of R34 and R35, and reply to this thread. A
resistor decoder can be found from
http://www.physics.udel.edu/~watson/phys345/decoder.

Resistor color code table is at
http://www.physics.udel.edu/~watson/...olor-code.html.

Or just reply the color codes of the resistors is also fine.

Thanks very much in advance,

P Boy

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James T. White

I'm looking at a Model AA19680 (P/N 6 2702240) motor control board from
my Neptune that had catastrophic failures of IC1, R13 & R19. I bought a
replacement and installed but I haven't gotten around to repairing this
one. As R19 is right next to it and burned beyond recognition, I'm
afraid IC8 on my board may be history as well.

Assuming that is the same model as yours, R34 & R35 are both 75 Ohm, 5%
(Violet - Green - Black - Gold) and are located near C19.

If you wouldn't mind reciprocating, what are the values for R13 and R19
on your board? I think IC1 is a IR 2101. My IC 8 is labeled
"185/1/V1-14, 0392838, DP44404, K9745" and I haven't had any luck
finding a source for it.

Hope this helps.

--
James T. White
"P Boy" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I am trying to replace some burnt out resistors on my neptune washer
motor control board. The board looks like
http://mlittle.com/appliance/neptune...components.htm. If
anyone has the board handy, I'd be much appreciated if you can read of
the resistor values of R34 and R35, and reply to this thread. A
resistor decoder can be found from
http://www.physics.udel.edu/~watson/phys345/decoder.

Resistor color code table is at
http://www.physics.udel.edu/~watson/...olor-code.html.

Or just reply the color codes of the resistors is also fine.

Thanks very much in advance,

P Boy

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
P Boy

James,

My board model is AA20630 (P/N 6 2713980). My IC8 is SRD210\14V\V4. It
can be found from some distributors such as
http://www.1sourcecomponents.com,
http://www.searchlighttech.com/searchResults.cfm. But these require
minimum order of $150 or higher.

I am still searching...

My IC1, IC2 and IC3 are IR2101 0048.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Epriego

Default Maytag neptune washer motor control board resistor value

I just had a problem with my motor control board. I need to replace
the fuse and a small capacitor.

I can not get the fuse out of the holder. Does it have to be
desodered from the board?

Also, the capacitor is labeled D473K R97. I can't find the exact
replacement anywhere. Do you know if a green cap 473K available from
Radio Shack will work?

Thanks

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Inty XP

In data Sat, 17 Jun 2006 08:20:54 +0200, Epriego ha
scritto:

I just had a problem with my motor control board. I need to replace
the fuse and a small capacitor.

I can not get the fuse out of the holder. Does it have to be
desodered from the board?

?? Fuse burned into holder? Desolder and replace holder and fuse

Also, the capacitor is labeled D473K R97. I can't find the exact
replacement anywhere. Do you know if a green cap 473K available from
Radio Shack will work?

Yes.

Thanks

--
Inty.Evolution
- per email normali e con immagini Jpeg

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet

Epriego wrote:
I just had a problem with my motor control board. I need to replace
the fuse and a small capacitor.

I can not get the fuse out of the holder. Does it have to be
desodered from the board?

Also, the capacitor is labeled D473K R97. I can't find the exact
replacement anywhere. Do you know if a green cap 473K available from
Radio Shack will work?

Thanks

The fuse is soldered in place, if it's blown then you almost certainly
have several shorted power MOSFETs, and given the way the board is
designed it probably blew up the main controller IC too.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
gman

I also have a Maytag Neptune Washer; model MAH4000AWW. Resistor R11
is burnt out . IF anyone can give me the value or color of it, I'd
really appreciate it. TIA.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ken Weitzel

gman wrote:
I also have a Maytag Neptune Washer; model MAH4000AWW. Resistor R11
is burnt out . IF anyone can give me the value or color of it, I'd
really appreciate it. TIA.

Hi gman...

I should perhaps have mentioned in my previous message...
(see Beaumark clothes dryer) and it might be helpful
to you with your problem...

When I removed the control panel, I was pleasantly surprised
to find a rolled up "schematic" in there. Schematic in quotes,
'cause it is really a pictorial. Didn't refer to my
problem with other than a square box marked timer control
module, but there was a bit of information (including values)
on the operational part.

It may be worth your while to search your machine to see if there
isn't one.

Another thought, if I may? How's 'bout calling your local
Maytag repairman, ask them if you can buy R11. Maybe they'll
sell you one at a premium - or maybe just tell you what it is.
Worth a try?

Take care.

Ken