Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James T. White

Default Maytag neptune washer motor control board resistor values needed badly, please!

I'm looking at a Model AA19680 (P/N 6 2702240) motor control board from
my Neptune that had catastrophic failures of IC1, R13 & R19. I bought a
replacement and installed but I haven't gotten around to repairing this
one. As R19 is right next to it and burned beyond recognition, I'm
afraid IC8 on my board may be history as well.

Assuming that is the same model as yours, R34 & R35 are both 75 Ohm, 5%
(Violet - Green - Black - Gold) and are located near C19.

If you wouldn't mind reciprocating, what are the values for R13 and R19
on your board? I think IC1 is a IR 2101. My IC 8 is labeled
"185/1/V1-14, 0392838, DP44404, K9745" and I haven't had any luck
finding a source for it.

Hope this helps.

--
James T. White
"P Boy" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I am trying to replace some burnt out resistors on my neptune washer
motor control board. The board looks like
http://mlittle.com/appliance/neptune...components.htm. If
anyone has the board handy, I'd be much appreciated if you can read of
the resistor values of R34 and R35, and reply to this thread. A
resistor decoder can be found from
http://www.physics.udel.edu/~watson/phys345/decoder.

Resistor color code table is at
http://www.physics.udel.edu/~watson/...olor-code.html.

Or just reply the color codes of the resistors is also fine.

Thanks very much in advance,

P Boy