Marc

Default Marantz 2216 Receiver Amp Board Schematic/Troubleshooting Advice Needed

I need the schematic for a Marantz 2216 Receiver (P700 Main Amp)
board, and could use any and all troubleshooting advice.

This Main Amp board possibly could be common to other Marantz
receivers, such as
the 2216B, 2218, or ???

Or possibly used in some integrated receivers ???

(some of you experienced Marantz gurus might know which ones)

This amplifier board uses four Sanyo transistors: 2-D313; and 2-B507.
------
Here is what I know thus far about this receiver:

I traded for this receiver knowing that it had no sound output. (other
than that, I know nothing more of the history of it)

The front end works as it should, am fm etc., However, there is
absolutely no sound coming from the speaker outputs.

The rf signal is reaching the P700 Main Amp board.

The P700 Main Amp board is receiving 52vdc from the P800 Power supply
board.

All indications are (at least to me) is that the problem is in the
P700 Main Amp Board.

Though this is not a high wattage receiver, it is really clean, and
might be worthy of repair.

If anyone has any troubleshooting advice or comments, I could
certainly use the help.

Many thanks for you help,

Mark